In honor of International Women’s day on Thursday March 8th Tapped will be hosting “Local Ladies Craft Brew Tap-Takeover” that focuses on women brewers from local breweries. This event is a celebration of women’s impact on the local craft beer industry, from women brewery owners and brewers making great beer to the women who work hard promoting and selling those beers and everything in between.
Tapped will be hosting a beer school presented by the brewers of Old Bakery Beer!
Attendance is $10 and includes the following:
- Flight of five different Old Bakery Beers
- 25% off coupon for food
- In-depth explanation of the brewing process of each beer and the history of Old Bakery Beer
- Take home information on the topics discussed
- Old Bakery stickers and coasters
- Q&A with Old Bakery brewers throughout